See how house prices have changed in Rural South-West Ottawa
These stats are for the last 3 months ending May 7, 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.
- Most Sales: Carleton Place had 60 sales in the last 3 months
- Highest Average Selling Prices: Drummond/North Elmsley saw average prices of $687,050
- Largest Price Increases: There were no average price increases in these areas.
- Fastest Sales: Richmond homes sold on average in 23 days
Highest and Lowest home sale in the Rural South-West Outskirts of Ottawa
- Highest Selling Price: Mississippi Lake 2-Storey, 4-bed, 3-bath home sold for $1,340,000
- Lowest Selling Price: Smiths Falls Detached 1.5-Storey, 3-Bed, 2-bath home sold for $139,000
Notable Statistics for the surrounding Rural South-West Outskirts
Of the 171 homes sold to the South-West of Ottawa over the last 3 months:
- The average selling price was $534,514, selling in 34 days
- 77 sold for $500K or less, and
- 7 sold for $1M or more
- All 5 neighbourhoods saw average price decreases
Click on any neighbourhood to see more information as well as the history of house prices for that area. DN = District Neighbourhood Code.
The average house price in Carleton Place is $537,185, a decrease of 22.4%. There were 60 home sales versus 91 last year and it took an average of 29 days for homes to sell versus 32 days last year.
The average house price in Drummond/North Elmsley is $687,050, a decrease of 9.9%. There were 29 home sales versus 28 last year and it took an average of 40 days for homes to sell versus 20 days last year.
The average house price in Perth is $498,947, a decrease of 12.7% over 2021. There were 19 home sales versus 30 last year and it took an average of 49 days for homes to sell versus 11 days last year.
The average house price in Richmond is $645,230, a decrease of 17.6%. There were 20 home sales versus 15 last year and it took an average of 23 days for homes to sell versus 12 days last year.
The average house price in Smiths Falls is $392,133, a decrease of 19.1%. There were 43 home sales versus 53 last year and it took an average of 34 days for homes to sell versus 14 days last year.
For more information about any neighbourhood in Ottawa or to see the full history of house prices, visit this link.