Stonebridge, Heritage Glen & West Pointe Village, Sold House Prices
Below you can see the number of sales with prices and changes in price since 2000
|Year||# Sales||Average Price||% Change|
In a rapidly expanding suburb of Ottawa, Stonebridge is part of the Barrhaven Community located south of the Jock River, east of Greenbank, west of Woodroffe and north of Barnsdale Road. The main through-roads include Jockvale and Greenbank. It’s only a 30-minute drive south-west of downtown Ottawa.
Dating back to 2002 and standing at approximately 3,400 homes, developers and builders that have made their mark in this area include, among others: Minto, Mattamy, Uniform, Tamarack, Cardel, Monarch and Phoenix. The homes range in size and type to suit families and budgets of all sizes. Overwhelmingly, this neighbourhood’s natural setting allows residents to embrace nature in all its splendor, year-round.
Stonebridge homes are nestled within and around a beautiful 180-acre,18-hole championship public golf course. Designed to USGA specifications by architect Ted Baker, and a “Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary”, Stonebridge Golf Club with its unforgettable views, opened its doors in 2001 and is currently being reconstructed with an estimated reopening date of summer 2022. In the meantime, you and your family members can work on your golf game all winter long by renting one of three Trackman Golf Simulator bays by the hour, with a choice of 140 courses!
Related Pages: Stonebridge Homes for sale
Stonebridge is currently serviced by 3 local OC Transpo bus routes to and from MarketPlace Avenue at RioCan Plaza.
There are a number of schools in the area to serve the Stonebridge community: École secondaire catholique Pierre-Savard, Elementary School Catholic Jean-Robert, Chapman Mills Public School, Longfields-Davidson Heights Secondary School, Barrhaven Public School and Berrigan Elementary School.
Amenities and activities are in abundance for Stonebridge families within the community or only minutes away:
- Barrhaven Town Centre and RioCan Marketplace are very close by and home to such brand names as: Tim Hortons, Walmart Supercentre, LCBO, M&M Food Market, Second Cup Coffee, Joe Fresh, Best Buy, HomeSenseThe Home Depot, Dollarama, Mark’s, Canadian Tire
- Cineplex Odeon Barrhaven Cinemas
- Saunders Farm offers hay rides, 12 mazes, strawberry picking and a gourmet farm shop
- Chapman Mills conservation area: 1.5 km trail, walkways and boardwalks with a special Fish Habitat feature
- Kilbirnie Park skating rink, splash pad and jets
- Walter Baker Sports Centre featuring a fitness centre, 8-lane pool, diving tank, 2 full-sized ice rinks with spectator seating
- Minto Recreation Complex featuring two NHL-sized skating rinks, gymnasium, 6-lane pool and a walking track
- W.C. Levesque Park / Stonebridge Trail: 24 acres with large play structure, swings, gazebo, soccer fields and cricket pitch
- Golflinks Park for toddlers, with a climbing structure
- Orchard Park for juniors and seniors - swings, benchfit training, seating, pathways, landscaped greenspace
- Tucana Park: shared with neighbouring Half Moon Bay