See how house prices have changed in Rural South-West Ottawa
These stats are for the last 3 months ending April 9, 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.
- Most Sales: Carleton Place had 38 sales in the last 3 months
- Highest Average Selling Prices: Richmond saw average prices of $635,371
- Largest Price Increases: There were no average price increases in these areas.
- Fastest Sales: Richmond homes sold on average in 26 days
Highest and Lowest home sale in the Rural South-West Outskirts of Ottawa
- Highest Selling Price: Richmond Village 2-Storey, 4-bed, 4-bath home sold for $1,200,000
- Lowest Selling Price: Smiths Falls Detached 1.5-Storey, 3-Bed, 2-bath home sold for $139,000
Notable Statistics for the surrounding Rural South-West Outskirts
Of the 117 homes sold to the South-West of Ottawa over the last 3 months:
- The average selling price was $514,808, selling in 37 days
- 55 sold for $500K or less, and 1 sold for $1M or more
- All 5 neighbourhoods saw average price decreases
Click on any neighbourhood to see more information as well as the history of house prices for that area. DN = District Neighbourhood Code.
The average house price in Carleton Place is $529,887, a decrease of 23.5%. There were 38 home sales versus 78 last year and it took an average of 31 days for homes to sell versus 30 days last year.
The average house price in Drummond/North Elmsley is $635,371, a decrease of 19.1%. There were 17 home sales versus 24 last year and it took an average of 41 days for homes to sell versus 28 days last year.
The average house price in Perth is $450,033, a decrease of 20.5% over 2021. There were 15 home sales versus 17 last year and it took an average of 60 days for homes to sell versus 15 days last year.
The average house price in Richmond is $629,967, a decrease of 26.6%. There were 18 home sales versus 15 last year and it took an average of 26 days for homes to sell versus 11 days last year.
The average house price in Smiths Falls is $386,400, a decrease of 27.7%. There were 29 home sales versus 59 last year and it took an average of 38 days for homes to sell versus 15 days last year.
For more information about any neighbourhood in Ottawa or to see the full history of house prices, visit this link.