See how house prices have changed in Rural South-West Ottawa
These stats are for the last 3 months ending September 28, 2023 compared to the same period in 2022.
- Most Sales: Carleton Place had 62 sales in the last 3 months
- Highest Average Selling Prices: Richmond saw average prices of $730,000
- Largest Price Increases: Smiths Falls saw an average price increase of 18.9%
- Fastest Sales: Richmond homes sold on average in 25 days
Highest and Lowest home sale in the Rural South-West Outskirts of Ottawa
- Highest Selling Price: Drummond/N Elmsley 2-Storey, 5-bed, 4-bath home sold for $1,255,000
- Lowest Selling Price: Smiths Falls Detached Bungalow, 2-Bed, 1-bath home sold for $202,000
Notable Statistics for the surrounding Rural South-West Outskirts
Of the 178 homes sold to the South-West of Ottawa over the last 3 months:
- The average selling price was $527,914, selling in 37 days
- 83 sold for $500K or less, and
- 6 sold for $1M or more
- 3 neighbourhoods saw average price decrease, while 2 increased
Click on any neighbourhood to see more information as well as the history of house prices for that area. DN = District Neighbourhood Code.
The average house price in Carleton Place is $571,056, an increase of 1.1%. There were 62 home sales versus 45 last year and it took an average of 34 days for homes to sell versus 25 days last year.
The average house price in Drummond/North Elmsley is $620,039, a decrease of 7.2%. There were 23 home sales versus 26 last year and it took an average of 48 days for homes to sell versus 27 days last year.
The average house price in Perth is $496,529, a decrease of 4.3%. There were 28 home sales versus 24 last year and it took an average of 36 days for homes to sell versus 23 days last year.
The average house price in Richmond is $730,000, a decrease of 2.7%. There were 12 home sales versus 21 last year and it took an average of 25 days for homes to sell versus 22 days last year.
The average house price in Smiths Falls is $408,292, an increase of 18.9%. There were 53 home sales versus 36 last year and it took an average of 40 days for homes to sell versus 29 days last year.
For more information about any neighbourhood in Ottawa or to see the full history of house prices, visit this link.