See how house prices have changed in Rural South Ottawa
These stats are for the last 3 months ending May 7, 2023 and we are comparing with the same period in 2022.
- Most Sales: Kemptville had 43 sales in the last 3 months
- Highest Average Selling Prices: Greely saw average prices of $1,050,154
- Largest Price Increases: There were no average price increases
- Fastest Sales: North Gower sold on average in 23 days
Highest and Lowest home sale in the Rural South Outskirts of Ottawa
- Highest Selling Price: Manotick East 2-Storey, 6-bed, 6-bath home sold for $4,220,000
- Lowest Selling Price: Kemptville Condo Apt., 1-bed, 1-bath home sold for $212,000
Notable Statistics for the Rural South outskirts
Of the 170 homes sold in the rural south outskirts of Ottawa over the last 3 months:
- The average selling price was $829,871, selling in 41 days
- 39 sold for $500K or less, and
- 45 sold for $1M or more
- 6 neighbourhoods decreased in average price while 1 had no sales
Click on any neighbourhood to see more information as well as the history of house prices for that area. DN = District Neighbourhood Code.
The average house price in Greely is $1,061,810, a decrease of 8%. There were 29 home sales versus 50 last year and it took an average of 45 days for homes to sell versus 11 days last year.
The average house price in Kars and Osgoode is $588,367, a decrease of 24.7%. There were 12 home sales versus 11 last year and it took an average of 42 days for homes to sell versus 8 days last year.
Kemptville/ North Grenville (DN 801-803)
The average house price in Kemptville is $669,334, a decrease of 7.9%. There were 68 home sales versus 59 last year and it took an average of 38 days for homes to sell versus 11 days last year.
Merrickville/Burritts Rapids (DN 804, 805)
The average house price in Merrickville and Burritts Rapids is $606,692, a decrease of 13.8%. There were 13 home sales versus 24 last year and it took an average of 64 days for homes to sell versus 19 days last year.
The average house price in Manotick was $1,019,500, a decrease of 13.5%. There were 50 home sales versus 61 last year and it took an average of 38 days for homes to sell versus 17 days last year.
The average house price in North Gower was $652,750, a decrease of 28.7%. There were 6 home sales versus 9 last year and it took an average of 29 days for homes to sell versus 9 days last year.
There were 0 home sales in the last 3 months versus 7 last year with an average price of $874,801 and 87 days on the market.
For more information about any neighbourhood in Ottawa or to see the full history of house prices, visit this link.