See how house prices have changed in Rural East Ottawa
These stats are for the last 3 months ending May 7, 2023 and we are comparing with the same period in 2022.
- Most Sales: Clarence-Rockland had 106 sales in the last 3 months
- Highest Average Selling Prices: Navan saw average prices of $896,900
- Largest Price Increases: Navan saw house prices increase 4.9%
- Fastest Sales: Limoges homes sold on average in 25 days
Highest and Lowest home sale in Rural East Ottawa
- Highest Selling Price: Clarence Creek High Ranch, 5-bed, 2-bath home sold for $1,115,000
- Lowest Selling Price: Limoges Stacked Condo, 1-bed, 1-bath home sold for $234,900
Notable Statistics for the Rural East outskirts
Of the 223 homes sold in the Rural East of Ottawa over the last 3 months:
- the average selling price was $624,493, selling in 43 days
- 56 sold for $500K or less, and
- 7 sold for $1M or more
- 4 neighbourhoods decreased in average price, while 1 increased
Click on any neighbourhood to see more information as well as the history of house prices for that area. DN = District Neighbourhood Code.
Clarence-RocklandTwp (DN 606, 607)
The average house price in Clarence-Rockland Township was $586,626, a decrease of 8.9%. There were 106 home sales versus 145 last year and it took an average of 34 days for homes to sell versus 10 days last year.
Cumberland and Areas (DN 1113-1116)
The average house price in the Cumberland area was $775,390, a decrease of 17.8%. There were 10 home sales versus 12 last year and it took an average of 103 days for homes to sell versus 7 days last year.
The average house price in Limoges was $555,343, a decrease of 10.4%. There were 23 home sales versus 28 last year and it took an average of 25 days for homes to sell versus 8 days last year.
The average house price in Navan was $896,900, an increase of 4.9%. There were 5 home sales versus 4 last year and it took an average of 26 days for homes to sell versus 10 days last year.
The average house price in Russell/Embrun was $659,094, a decrease of 10.6%. There were 79 home sales versus 114 last year and it took an average of 53 days for homes to sell versus 8 days last year.
For more information about any neighbourhood in Ottawa or to see the full history of house prices, visit this link.