If you have a tenant and you want them to move out, which form should you use?

You should use Ontario Government Form N11.

If you have a tenant, and you want them to move out, or, if they want to move out in the middle of a lease, how do you go about it? This can be done legally if both parties agree.

There will be some negotiating regarding some terms, but once you agree and both sign the Form N11 that is it done.

We recently had a landlord who had two tenants who just could not get along and they were always arguing.  The landlord decided to offer one tenant 2 months rent to move out, which they agreed to.

This landlord then advertized for a new tenant and raised the rent and this situation was resolved in a good manner.