Orleans Real Estate Market Update
Main Housing Stats for Orleans, Jan-May 31st, 2017
From Jan-May 2017 members of the Ottawa Real Estate Board sold a total of 847 Residential Homes in Orleans. There were 700 freehold houses sold, up by 11.1% over last year. There have been 147 condo sales up till May 31st 2017, up 11.3% over 2016.
- The average price for a residential house in Orleans is now $383,587, up by 1.2%
- The average price for a condominium is now $221,179, down by 0.9% over last year
How much will it cost for a Townhome in Orleans, or a Single Family, or even a condo in 2017?
Average price, number of sales as well as the % change by House Type over the previous year
|Type of home||# Sales in 2017
||Avg. Price||% Change in price
Highest & Lowest priced sales in May 2017, as well as how long they took to sell
We now report on the highest as well as the lowest selling house in Orleans throughout the year and will do the same with condos too. Numbers reported are Year-To-Date
- The lowest priced residential sale was in Chatelaine Village, sold for $235,000 in 2 days
- The highest priced residential sale was in Chapel Hill South, sold for $730,000 in 13 days
- The lowest condo sale happened in Orleans Wood, this One sold for $116,000 in 50 days
- The highest priced condo sale was in Chapel Hill South and it sold for $346,100 in 146 days
What's the Average time to sell a home in Orleans and how much did sellers get?
- Sellers' of Townhomes and Semis got 98.37% of their asking price for 2017
- Detached homes achieved 98.4% of their asking price
- Townhomes took 56 days to sell, detached homes took 55 days
- Sellers of Condo Townhomes got 96.41% of their listed price
- Condo Apartments sold for 97.61% of their list price in 2017
- Apartments took 101 days to sell, while Townhome condos sold in 65 days
Orleans Historical Statistics from 2000 - Current Year
Find out how many homes sell in Orleans each year, as well as how much the average price has increased or decreased. Also, how long are listings taking to sell
|YEAR||# SALES||AVERAGE PRICE||% UP OR DOWN||DAYS ON MARKET|
You can see above, that Orleans has only seen One year where home prices actually decreased in Value, that happened in 2014. View our selection of Homes for sale in Orleans.
Keep an eye on Real Estate Trends for Orleans, Ontario, current and historical Statistics, use the form below and we'll let you know as soon as we update this page