Orleans Real Estate Market Update
Main Housing Stats for Orleans, Jan-July 31st, 2017
From Jan-July 2017 members of the Ottawa Real Estate Board sold a total of 1284 Residential Homes in Orleans. There were 1068 freehold houses sold, up by 11.4% over last year and there were 216 condo sales, up 8.5% over 2016.
- The average price for a residential house in Orleans is now $385,546, up by 1.4%
- The average price for a condominium is now $223,798, up by 0.6% over last year
How much will it cost for a Townhome in Orleans, or a Single Family, or even a condo in 2017?
Below is the Average price, number of sales as well as the % change by House Type over the previous year
|Type of home||# Sales in 2017
||Avg. Price||% Change in price
What are the Highest & Lowest priced home and Condo sales in Orleans as how long do they take to sell
We now report on the highest as well as the lowest selling house and condo in Orleans for the previous month
- The lowest priced residential sale was in Fallingbrook/Pineridge, sold for $261,000 in 15 days
- The highest priced residential sale was in Chapel Hill South, sold for $870,000 in 16 days
- The lowest condo sale happened in Orleans Wood, this One sold for $125,000 in 96 days
- The highest priced condo sale was in Convent Glen North and it sold for $340,000 in 35 days
How long does it take to sell a home in Orleans and how much did sellers get?
- Sellers' of Townhomes and Semis got 98.36% of their asking price for 2017
- Detached homes achieved 98.39% of their asking price
- Townhomes took 51 days to sell, detached homes took 55 days
- Sellers of Condo Townhomes got 97.61% of their listed price
- Condo Apartments sold for 97.49% of their list price in 2017
- Apartments took 108 days to sell, while Townhome condos sold in 63 days
Orleans Historical Statistics from 2000 - Current Year
Find out how many homes sell in Orleans each year, as well as how much the average price has increased or decreased. Also, how long are listings taking to sell, going back till 2000.
|YEAR||# SALES||AVERAGE PRICE||% UP OR DOWN||DAYS ON MARKET|
You can see above, that Orleans has only seen One year where home prices actually decreased in Value, that happened in 2014. View our selection of Homes for sale in Orleans.
Keep an eye on Real Estate Trends for Orleans, Ontario, current and historical Statistics, use the form below and we'll let you know as soon as we update this page