How much is my House Worth
Find out how much your home is really worth Today with our Free, Quick Home Evaluation. We are currently in a Sellers' Market and right now is the time to sell your home!
What's included in Your Home Evaluation Report:
- Map showing You the location of each sold comparable listing
- Photo, Description & Details on each Comparable Property (# Beds, Baths, Year Built & more)
- Date of sale, very important in certain areas
- Lowest, Highest and Average Listed Price (What Price Sellers Wanted)
- Lowest, Highest and Average Sold Price (What Price Sellers actually got)
- Average time to sell a home in Your Area, or Days on the Market (DOM)
- Selling Price as a % of the List Price
- Pricing Recommendation based on all Comparable Properties (Listing Price Range)
What you'll receive after filling out the Evaluation form
You'll receive a detailed Property Evaluation Report showing you all the recently sold homes, with selling prices & all of the active, similar listings near Your Address. From this information you'll also receive the Recommended Listing Price for Your Home as it stands Today.
What is the best month to sell a home in Ottawa?
Many Sellers' ask us which month is best to list their home for sale. The most closings in Ottawa happen around June 30th, so we would say that the best month to list your house would be May, or even April.
We Help Sellers Price their Homes in Ottawa, Kanata, Barrhaven and Orleans areas
If you're just curious about Historical House Prices in the Ottawa area, Check out the Current Market Statistics as well as the Average Price Chart from 1956 - Present.
If You're thinking about selling your home, it's vital to know how much it's worth up-front, so that you can list it at the right price and make sure it sells the first time around. We give you all of the recent sales data & information from your area so that you can make that important decision.
Sellers', Use this FREE Service to find the sales prices of properties that have sold recently in your neighbourhood, most like your home, with no obligation whatsoever.