Barrhaven Real Estate Market Update
Main Housing Stats for Barrhaven, Jan-Sept.2017: Members of the Ottawa Real Estate Board sold a total of 1240 Residential Class Properties in Barrhaven. 1060 Freehold houses sold, up by 10.6% over last year, and 180 were condo sales, up by a huge 46.3% over 2016.
- The average price for a Barrhaven house is now $401,013 up by 5.2% over last year
- The average price for a condo in Barrhaven is now $222,443 up by 2.5%
How much does it cost for a Townhome in Barrhaven, or a Single Family Home or even a condominium?
Average price and % change by House Type over the previous year.
|Type of home||Avg. Price||% Change
& Semi Detached
Most expensive and least expensive residential home & condo sold in last month, Barrhaven 2017
Here are the highest as well as the lowest selling houses this month in Barrhaven, as well as how long they took to sell.
- The lowest priced residential sale was in Longfields, it sold for $270,000 in 57 days
- The highest price residential sale was in Stonebridge, sold for $755,000 in 35 days
- The lowest condo sale was in Pheasant Run, sold for $174,900 in 21 days
- The highest priced condo sale was in Strandherd, sold for $325,936 in 79 days
How long does it take to sell a home in Barrhaven and how much are sellers getting in 2017
- Sellers' of Townhomes and Semis got 99.51% of their listed price
- Detached homes sold for 98.61% of their list price, on average
- Residential Townhomes and Semis took 28 days to sell, detached took 46 days to sell
- Sellers' of Condo townhome or semi-detached got 97.72% of list price
- Apartment & Stacked Condo sellers got 97.76% of the list price
- Condo Townhomes took 58 days to sell & Apartments and Stacked condos took 76 days to sell,
Want to sell your Home?
If you own a home anywhere in Barrhaven and are thinking about
selling it, get your free evaluation Today and find out what it's worth.
Get Your Homes Value here
Barrhaven Historical Statistics from 2000 - 2017
Below are the number of sales, average price, % Increase or decrease in price as well as the Time to Sell for Barrhaven homes and condos combined going back as far as 2000.
|YEAR||# SALES||AVERAGE PRICE||% UP OR DOWN||DAYS ON MARKET|
|2017 to date||48|
Get all of the recent stats for Barrhaven sent to you every month
Fill in the form below to be notified when this page is updated with the newest Statistics